Modern cosmetic dental restorations appear more natural and are more durable than those used in the past, and with all of the new advancements in dental technology, these cosmetic trends are on the rise.
Dentists like Drs. Kamron and Clement Monroe in Pinehurst, NC can now preserve more of the natural tooth structure when providing cosmetic treatment to patients.
Popular Cosmetic Dental Trends and Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends are:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular and most commonly performed cosmetic treatment. Discoloration or stains due to aging and normal eating and drinking habits can stain the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth; this surgical procedure replaces the roots of missing teeth with a metal screw-like post that supports a lifelike prosthetic crown. Implants replace missing teeth in both form and function.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. They are used to restore teeth that are decayed or have visible structural damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are constructed of composite or porcelain laminates that are mounted on damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. If you have been unsuccessful with teeth whitening so far, porcelain veneers are another alternative.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding involves a resin that will resemble tooth enamel when cured being used to reshape and restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers apply more than one cosmetic procedure together to achieve overall results. Your dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic treatments such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite and may involve surgery.
Monroe & Monroe Cosmetic Services
Monroe & Monroe offers a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Bonding
- Invisible Braces
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, Drs. Monroe & Monroe in Pinehurst, NC is here to help you. Contact our office online today or call 910.420.3670 to schedule an appointment. Our office is ready and willing to help you with all of your dental needs and concerns.