Patients with damaged teeth may suffer a loss of confidence due to their smile. At Drs. Monroe & Monroe we are dedicated to improving the smiles of our patients through comprehensive dental care. Dental veneers are an effective, simple way to improve the appearance of your smile. Pinehurst NC dentists Dr. Clement Monroe and Dr. Kamron Monroe offer long-lasting, natural-looking dental restorations for your cosmetic and restorative dental health concerns. To determine if dental veneers are right for you, please call910.420.3670 or schedule a consultation online.
Ways Dental Veneers Improve Your Smile
- Dental veneers are considered a permanent restoration. In order to receive dental veneers, we will have to remove a small amount of tooth enamel to adhere the dental veneer securely to the tooth.
- Dental veneers are stain resistant and decay resistant.
- Dental veneers can fix the appearance of chipped, fractured, and damaged teeth.
- Dental veneers are a natural-looking restoration that fit comfortably over the teeth.
- Dental veneers can be used to change the shape or length of the teeth.
- Dental veneers can be used to address minor alignment issues. Dental veneers may be used to address gapped teeth, crooked teeth, uneven teeth, and mishappen teeth.
- Dental veneers don’t require any special care. Follow a healthy oral hygiene routine and schedule biannual preventive dental care visits to our Pinehurst, NC dental office.
- Dental veneers can be used to improve the appearance of stained and discolored teeth.
During your consultation, Drs. Monroe and Monroe will examine your teeth and gums to determine if dental veneers are the right solution to address your dental concerns. We offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, restorative dentistry, dental implants, Invisalign, TMJ treatment and oral conscious dental sedation to address a wide range of dental concerns. At Drs. Monroe & Monroe, we work with you every step of the way to ensure beautiful, long-lasting results.